There still may be snow on the ground, but if you have a wedding coming up this summer, you’re deep into the planning process. I have an interesting proposal for you, some wedding entertainment that will be original and keep your guests entertained and amazed.
Don’t worry about your guests getting bored or impatient after the ceremony and take all the time you need to take the perfect bridal party photos. Phil Smith is a professional and will keep your guests dazzled and enchanted, making it a memorable moment while they wait for the new couple to finish their rounds. Guests arriving to the reception will walk into a room full of smiling faces who have already been amazed by specially tailored magic for your special day. Phil will leave no one left out, even the few people on the outside of the circles will be entertained and engaged.
Phil Smith is a professionals magician who will blend seamlessly into your special day, all based on your specific needs. Depending on the feeling of your wedding he can be sophisticated and low key or he can spice it up and be festive and spectacular! Not only will Phil keep your guests engaged and entertained during the reception he is also open to special requests. He has done shows such as sawing the groom or the best man in half, delivering magical toast, or custom illusion. His illusion can be customized to include wedding props such as bells, or even game shows that include fun facts about the newly married couple. If you have gifts or mementos for some special people he can deliver them in a magical way. If you plan on having a number of young ones ay your special day, Phil will be sure to keep them engaged and entertained throughout the evening. Leaving their parents and you stress free knowing that their being entertained and looked after. Don’t wait, add a little extra magical wedding entertainment to your special day!
What else can Phil do for us? Special requests include:
- Sawing the Groom or best man in half. We can always cut the Best Man in half. No, need to cut the Groom; we already know that his lovely bride is the better half.
- A magical toast. (Not the official one.)
- Illusions can be customized to wedding props- bells, game shows with fun facts about the bride and groom.
- Special mementos/gifts delivered in a magical way to friends and family. (Chocolates, candies, flowers, etc…)
- A special program designed to dazzle the children and make the stress disappear from you and all your guests knowing the children are being treated to fun, comedy, juggling, balloon animals, and magic entertainment.